top of page

Dog Bites

You or your child has suffered a dog bite.

What do we do now?


FIRST, get medical treatment immediately.


  • The animal could be rabid.

  • The wounds could become infected.

  • The injuries need to be documented by a doctor or nurse.

SECOND, photograph the wounds.


  • You many need to prove wound severity, scarring, or disfigurement months or even years later.

THIRD, report the attack.

  • Call Animal Control or the police in your community.

FOURTH, let us help you protect your rights. Call our office at (425) 451-8333 as soon as you can.

But I don’t have any money to hire an attorney. What can I do?

Answer: We will evaluate your case with no charge to you. If we believe we can help you, we will represent you on a contingent fee basis. A contingent fee is one where we will charge you a percentage of what we recover for you, ONLY IF AND WHEN WE ARE SUCCESSFUL.


We have helped many families through the often confusing aftermath of an animal attack. We know the law. We know how to get your medical bills paid. We know how to prove the monetary value of your other losses, such as scarring, disfigurement, pain and suffering, etc.


Call us today at (425) 451-8333 to speak with our Bellevue, WA dog bites lawyer. Our attorney will offer Free Case Evaluation and will build a strong defense strategy.

© 2018 by William J. Carlson, Inc., P.S. All rights reserved.

bottom of page